Ask for a Proposal for your Consideration Request Proposal
Held In Your Nation or Community
Business, simply put, is creating your own job.
Held for your Aspiring and Existing Entrepreneurs. This is a practical workshop where the entrepreneur develops their business.
The program is divided into the following:
- What it takes to be an entrepreneur .
- Planning the business.and taking care of the money
- The new face of business (facebook, twitter, utube, linkedin, blogs, websites)
- The power of focus and creativity.
- The importance of looking for new and alternative ideas, thinking out of the box and developing inner strength
- Participants during the workshop will receive one on one coaching to:
- Establish their business or their business idea.
- Complete a business feasibility and fill out any forms necessary to receive business plan dollars from Aboriginal Business Canada or other agencies.
- Their own Website during the workshop to start promoting their product or service.
Yes he gave me great ideas. He has a great personality. I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I didn’t even want to go outside, just so I didn’t miss anything. Rolf is an amazing man, when he speaks everyone stops and listens! I wish I could have been coached at an early age it sounds better than school. Plus, it would have brought out my creative eyes and mind. Loretta Carleton – Georgina Island FN ON. For more Testimonials click here